Get help about Unemployment Insurance in Denmark
0 votes
I'm 37y/o student at SDU from NON-EU country.I graduated in MSc in brand management&marketing communication. I'm allowed to work 20 hrs per week, I've part time job but as it is student job I cannot continue it after graduation.can I apply for a-kasse? would you please guide me?
in A-kasse for students by (1.3k points)

1 Answer

0 votes


as a non-EEA graduate you don't have the same right to get unemployment benefits as if you were coming from an EEA-country.

BUT you can still (under some conditions) being eligible for unemployment benefits. Please read our article targeted non-EEA graduates and their rights to unemployment benefits.

We assume that the student-job you have now is already agreed to stop when you graduate.
If you have NO agreement about when you studentjob should stop it is important that you terminate the job so that you will have have stopped working when graduate.

Best regards,

by (25.2k points)

Welcome to A-kasser Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the support-team at and/or from other members of the community.
You can also help other members by answer/comment their questions.
This is a service from,

The Guide about A-kasse

438 questions
440 answers
428 users