menu search
I just found out that different companies cover different masters, and that I have to move from the company I have been registered so far. So I am looking for suggestions of companies covering a master in Intercultural Studies.
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike

1 Answer



yes you are right about that the different A-kasser for higher educated covers different disciplines.

There are 4 A-kasser for master graduates:

  1. MA A-kasse (which I will recommend for you): covers humanities, science, social sciences, IT, communication, health, psychology and pedagogy
  2. Akademikernes A-kasse covers mainly lawyers, economic master-studies, architects and doctors.
  3. CA A-kasse covers master graduates within the private business area
  4. AJKS covers journalism, communication & language

I will recommend MA A-kasse for you.

Best regards,

Anders Weber,

thumb_up_off_alt 1 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike

Welcome to A-kasser Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the support-team at and/or from other members of the community.
You can also help other members by answer/comment their questions.
This is a service from,

The Guide about A-kasse