Get help about Unemployment Insurance in Denmark
0 votes
I am an EU citizen but have spent the past two years in Switzerland. Will the requirement for residency in Denmark or another EU/EEA country apply for years spent in Switzerland? CH is not part of EU or EEA, but an EFTA country with bilateral agreements with the EU.
in Dagpenge by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

According to the comments associated with the law proposal also years spent in Switzerland can be used to meet the requirement for residency (like a EU/EEA country).

If you want to see by your self you can find the comments to the new law here (the law proposal):

Best regards,

Anders Weber,
by (25.2k points)

Welcome to A-kasser Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the support-team at and/or from other members of the community.
You can also help other members by answer/comment their questions.
This is a service from,

The Guide about A-kasse

438 questions
440 answers
428 users