Get help about Unemployment Insurance in Denmark
0 votes
How can I be 100% sure that I have got my request requirement for unemployed benefits (about the total amount of money earned) ?
in Dagpenge by (200 points)

1 Answer

0 votes


I am not sure I fully understand your question, but if you mean "can I be sure that my income from job is correct registered?".

If it is a normal job where you receive your montly pay note, with calculations of salary, tax, AM-bidrag etc, then it will be income that the authorities will know about - it will be automatically reported to the "income register" (danish: indkomstregistret).

And when you apply for dagpenge from your A-kasse, the A-kasse will withdraw the information about your income from "indkomstregistret".

You can check by your self what is registered about your income - you can do this at or

If you have income in form of B income - then you must be aware that this will not appear in the income register.

So if you have B-income you must remember to tell your A-kasse this, when you apply for dagpenge.

B income can also be used to fulfill the income requirement.

Best regards,


by (25.2k points)

Welcome to A-kasser Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the support-team at and/or from other members of the community.
You can also help other members by answer/comment their questions.
This is a service from,

The Guide about A-kasse

438 questions
440 answers
428 users