Get help about Unemployment Insurance in Denmark
0 votes
Hi there,

I have a quick question and hope you will be able to help.

I have been working in Denmark for the past year but haven't registered to A-Kasse yet.

Are there any providers that allow back-paying a full year?

in A-kasse membership by (1.3k points)

1 Answer

0 votes

no its not possible.

Best regards
by (25.2k points)

Welcome to A-kasser Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the support-team at and/or from other members of the community.
You can also help other members by answer/comment their questions.
This is a service from,

The Guide about A-kasse

438 questions
440 answers
428 users