menu search

I am a Non-EU citizen who finishes a master degree in Denmark.  I look at the website (SIRI)  and that I am not allowed to receive graduate allowances (dimmitend dagpenge) under the establishment card scheme.  

However, I ask some friends that you can receive the graduate allowances if you have a full-time work permit. It is kind of ambiguous.  Therefore, for double-checking, can I receive the graduate allowances (dimmitend dagpenge) if I hold the establishment card?

Hoping you have a good day!

thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike

1 Answer

It is a requirement for that specific kind of residence/work permit (Establishment Card) that the individual do not receive dimittend-dagpenge. I think it should also be written in the Establishment Card itself.

But if a non-EU graduate have another permit type, which allows the person to stay and work full-time in Denmark, and take any job with one day notice, then the person can receive dimittend-dagpenge (if he/she off course meet the requirements for graduate rights).

Best regards,

Anders Weber,
thumb_up_off_alt 0 like thumb_down_off_alt 0 dislike

Welcome to A-kasser Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the support-team at and/or from other members of the community.
You can also help other members by answer/comment their questions.
This is a service from,

The Guide about A-kasse