Get help about Unemployment Insurance in Denmark
0 votes
I will graduate on the 26th of June from the bachelor program of Chinese Negot at SDU in Sonderborg. Can you please advise me which A-Kasse company should I choose? I was told that it depends on my bachelor studies.
in A-kasse for graduates by (1.3k points)

1 Answer

0 votes

the NEGOT education covers different diciplines, and therefor you can choose between more than one A-kasse.
If you think you will end up working in the Business Area, then we think that "CA A-kasse" is the best choise for you.

If you will be working in company/public institution with communication we think  "MA A-kasse" is best for you.

If you will be working within jounalism/language we think AJKS is best choise for you.

Hope it will help you.

Best regards
by (25.2k points)

Welcome to A-kasser Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from the support-team at and/or from other members of the community.
You can also help other members by answer/comment their questions.
This is a service from,

The Guide about A-kasse

438 questions
440 answers
428 users