English guide to Q&A

Hi, and welcome to our Q&A!

To be able to use our Q&A you will have to register a user account.


How to post questions

After you have logged in, a form will appear at the bottom of the Q&A front page and also on each category page.

If you write in english, please post in the category “In english”. You find alle categories from the Q&A fronpage.

You can write questions in English, Danish, German or Romanian.

Please note: We are experts in the field of A-kasse/Unemployment Insurance. But we do not know enough about residence/work permit, to answer questions about that. As we mention in our english guide it’s relevant for non-EU citizens to consider whether it makes sense to become member of an A-kasse.